Members know a good dental plan when they see one. When the name on that plan says Delta Dental of Minnesota, it’s an immediate testament to quality, value, service, expertise and commitment. In other words, not just a good plan–a great one. We invite you to experience first-hand what the Delta Dental Difference is all about.
Dental Expertise: Commitment to Health
- Largest dental benefits provider with nearly 8,000 Minnesota and North Dakota-based employer groups and 4.4 million members nationwide.
- Over 50 years’ expertise as Minnesota’s dental benefits provider
- A dedicated mission to support better health through oral health
Setting the Standards: Dependability and Service
- 96.5% member satisfaction with quality of service
- 99% group retention
- 99.8% claims accuracy
- “A” (Excellent) rating by A.M. Best for financial stability since 1999
Largest Network: Minnesota and the Nation
- Delta Dental networks include approximately 90% of the licensed, practicing dentists in Minnesota
- Over 3,000 participating network dentists in Minnesota
- Over 156,400 participating network dentists nationwide
Find a Dentist
To get the most from your benefits, we encourage you to see a dentist who participates in your plan’s network. These are called in-network dentists. They provide services at discounted rates and file all claims paperwork for you. You get the best out-of-pocket savings when you see an in-network dentist.
If you choose a non-participating dentist, you’re responsible for making sure they complete your claim forms and send them to us.
Here are our Delta Dental Networks:
- Delta Dental PPO™
- Delta Dental Premier®
If you have a Delta Dental PPO™ plan, you’ll have the lowest out-of-pocket fees for more benefits when you see a network dentist. Visiting a dentist in Delta Dental’s Premier® network also offers discounts and protection from additional billing. If you choose to visit an out-of-network dentist, you may have to pay higher fees and submit claims yourself.
Find a Dentist or check to see if your dentist is in-network.
Below is an example of how going in-network will save you money: