Important Message for Providers
Updated June 2019
Please make sure claims are submitted with accurate information. Claims must match exatly what's listed on the member's ID card:
- Patient first and last name
- Patient Date of Birth
- Subscriber first and last name
- ID Number
To ensure proper processing moving forward; it is essential that claims exactly match enrollment records.
Updated April 2019
In the latter part of 2019, Delta Dental of Minnesota is planning a move to a new administrative system. We’re excited about the enhancements this move will bring to our provider partners and members. Updates related to this change include:
- New member ID cards
- New claims processing system and claims mailing address
- Enhanced provider portal/dental office toolkit
- Electronic credentialing We’ll share additional information and next steps in the coming months. Watch for more details on our website and in upcoming newsletters. Be assured that how you do business with us today will continue in the future. Thank you for your continued partnership.
Our most recent blogs about oral health.
The Pros and Cons of Adult Braces
The number of adults seeking orthodontic treatment has been steadily increasing for decades. In 2014, the American Association of Orthodontists estimated that 27 percent of all North American orthodontic patients are adults, and the number of adults seeking treatment has increased more than 16 percent from just two years prior.
What your family history says about your teeth
Did you know that your genetics may provide a window into your risk for oral health issues?
Four surprising dental statistics
All across America, people have greater access to preventive dental care than they did 50 years ago, but the numbers suggest we could be doing more to keep our mouths healthy. These surprising statistics hint at some oral health areas that could benefit from a bit more attention.
Visit Blog.DeltaDentalMN.org for more!