The power of a healthy smile.
Dental insurance is the third-most requested benefit among employees, after medical and retirement. It’s no coincidence – dental benefits have been shown to improve oral health and overall well-being. You want talented workers, and they expect benefit packages that work to keep their whole selves healthy.
Healthy employees are productive employees.
Give your employees the confidence they deserve. Nearly 1 in 5 Minnesota adults avoid smiling, feel embarrassed and have anxiety due to the condition of their teeth. Your employees don’t have to be among them. People with a healthy smile are:
- More confident
- More successful
Your bottom line matters.
When employees have access to health benefits, they are far more likely to seek preventive care – which means stopping big, and expensive, issues from ever occurring.
- The numbers don’t lie: Just $1 spent on preventive care saves $8-$50 on more serious care.
- More than $6 billion of productivity is lost every year as employees miss work to address oral health issues.
- That’s 164 million lost work hours – much of which could be saved with an annual dental check-up!
Recruiting talent is crucial.
More and more, job seekers are seriously considering benefits packages when choosing jobs.
- Nearly 90 percent of job seekers say benefit options could swing their choice between employers.
- And your competitors have taken note. 75 percent of workers say their employers offer dental benefits.
And so is retaining them.
The numbers speak for themselves. Employees satisfied with their benefits packages are three times more likely to stay with an employer. In fact, nearly 70 percent of workers who are dissatisfied with their benefits say improvements to them could entice them to stay.
Finding the perfect coverage for your business just got easier
Trust the experts: The Delta Dental Difference
Homegrown, and proud to serve our communities. For almost 50 years, we’ve focused on improving oral health across the communities we serve. Today, that means we have 4.1 million members nationwide who trust us to provide better service, better networks and better health. It’s a reputation we’re proud to have earned.
Four Things to Think About When Selecting Dental Insurance
Dental Benefits Save You Time & Money
The Delta Dental Difference