Click on the banner for more information.
Upcoming Provider Events
Sign Up For A Front Office Presentation
In an effort to deliver additional support to our provider partners, the Delta Dental of Minnesota Provider Relations department has developed recurring informational sessions for dental offices. These presentations will offer helpful tips and tools about being a participating provider with Delta Dental of Minnesota.
2019 Dental Office Presentations will be offered on March 15th , June 14th and September 20th at our Minneapolis headquarters at 500 Washington Avenue South, Suite 2060.
Presentations include the following topics:
• Delta Dental of Minnesota company information
• The differences between plans and networks
• Identifying the various networks administered by Delta Dental of Minnesota
• Credentialing a provider
• Participating dental provider policies & procedures
• Filing fees
• Making changes: Adding a provider/location, ending a provider/location, terminating a network, address changes and changes in ownership
Improving Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
Friday, April 12, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Radisson Blu, Mall of America
The incidence of HPV-associated Head and Neck Cancer continues to rise in the United States and around the world. Medical and Dental providers need to be aware of the long-term implications of comprehensive cancer therapy for their patients that could include radiation, chemotherapy and surgery. With a multidisciplinary focus, our speakers will bring expert, up-to-date information focused on helping patients achieve their best outcomes and quality of life as well as highlighting the importance of prevention and screening.
Stay tuned, resources coming soon.