Click on the banner for more information.
Upcoming Provider Events
Sign Up For A Front Office Presentation
In an effort to deliver additional support to our provider partners, the Delta Dental of Minnesota Provider Relations department has developed recurring informational sessions for dental offices. These presentations will offer helpful tips and tools about being a participating provider with Delta Dental of Minnesota.
2018 Dental Office Presentations will be offered on December 14 at our Minneapolis headquarters at 500 Washington Avenue South, Suite 2060.
Presentations include the following topics:
• Delta Dental of Minnesota company information
• The differences between plans and networks
• Identifying the various networks administered by Delta Dental of Minnesota
• Credentialing a provider
• Participating dental provider policies & procedures
• Filing fees
• Making changes: Adding a provider/location, ending a provider/location, terminating a network, address changes and changes in ownership
The Epidemic of HPV-Associated Head and Neck CancerApril is Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Month, and we were happy to partner with North Memorial Health to convene over 100 health care providers to discuss prevention, diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancer associated with human papillomavirus (HPV). (Download Itinerary)
Use the link below to download the powerpoint deck presented.
(Large Download - Right click and select 'save as' to save the file)